Room on the Broom
- Read the story Room on the Broom , if you don’t have the actual book there is a link to an online version below.
- Draw or paint your favourite character from the story. Remember to write your name on your picture.
- Design a new broom for the witch and her friends, what would you add to improve the broom?
- Create your own magical potion, what ingredients are you going to use? Make sure you count and measure your ingredients.
- Read the story again, can you spot any rhyming words?
- Discuss with an adult or sibling where you think the witch and her friends should go next? Can you draw a picture of this place?
If you would like to share what you have been learning about at home please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am missing you all very much. Miss Beatson